Elemental Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Eternal Gods. Join us today and you can create your own Clan, Jutsu, Weapons, and of course your own Shinobi Legend! The possibilities are endless!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
+Psychosis+ (10)
The Village Allies I_vote_lcapThe Village Allies I_voting_barThe Village Allies I_vote_rcap 
Rasher (9)
The Village Allies I_vote_lcapThe Village Allies I_voting_barThe Village Allies I_vote_rcap 
Alex Ruler+ (8)
Doku (7)
octaandr (3)
Aidan Kenta (1)
Keitaro Uchiha (1)
angelofdeath (1)
janapats (1)
Latest topics
» Kansai Chiharu
The Village Allies EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm by octaandr

» Kansai Chiharu
The Village Allies EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm by octaandr

» X Desi Mobi Com
The Village Allies EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 am by janapats

» Kenjiro Nakamura wip
The Village Allies EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:53 am by Doku

» Nakamura
The Village Allies EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 am by Rasher

» Character Template