Elemental Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Eternal Gods. Join us today and you can create your own Clan, Jutsu, Weapons, and of course your own Shinobi Legend! The possibilities are endless!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
+Psychosis+ (10)
Kenjiro Nakamura wip I_vote_lcapKenjiro Nakamura wip I_voting_barKenjiro Nakamura wip I_vote_rcap 
Rasher (9)
Kenjiro Nakamura wip I_vote_lcapKenjiro Nakamura wip I_voting_barKenjiro Nakamura wip I_vote_rcap 
Alex Ruler+ (8)
Doku (7)
octaandr (3)
Aidan Kenta (1)
Keitaro Uchiha (1)
angelofdeath (1)
janapats (1)
Latest topics
» Kansai Chiharu
Kenjiro Nakamura wip EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm by octaandr

» Kansai Chiharu
Kenjiro Nakamura wip EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm by octaandr

» X Desi Mobi Com
Kenjiro Nakamura wip EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 am by janapats

» Kenjiro Nakamura wip
Kenjiro Nakamura wip EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:53 am by Doku

» Nakamura
Kenjiro Nakamura wip EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 am by Rasher

» Character Template
Kenjiro Nakamura wip EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:12 pm by angelofdeath

» The Village Allies
Kenjiro Nakamura wip EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm by Rasher

» Bijuu Power and YOU.
Kenjiro Nakamura wip EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 pm by Doku

» Stat System
Kenjiro Nakamura wip EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm by Rasher

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:50 am

Kenjiro Nakamura wip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doku

Kenjiro Nakamura wip Empty
PostSubject: Kenjiro Nakamura wip   Kenjiro Nakamura wip EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:53 am

First name: Kenjiro Nakamura
Shinobi Rank/Title: Genin
Speciality: Fuuninjutsu, Kenjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Bloodline limit: (optional, must be from an approved clan)

Appearance: Kenjiro Nakamura wip Shirtl10
Kenjiro's entire body from the neck down is covered in tattoo's like most of his clan. One large tattoo is on his back two mediums on his chest, one small on each wrist, palm and ankle. A medium on each forearm and one on each bottom of his arms. He also has a medium on top of both hands. To hide all of these Tattoo's Kenjiro tends to wear an over coat and gloves along with long pants.

Personality: Kenjiro is normally very quiet and keeps to himself, especially when training. Not one to get into arguments, he normally stands by and just listens to whatever is going on, ninety-nine percent of the time, he could care less what was going on around him. He always seems to be lost in thought, some think he goes through points of depression, or that he has a dark past he holds against himself and is unable to get over it.

History:
Child Ark:
Kenjiro was born into the Nakamura clan, as such he was trained in the ways of Kenjutsu and seals for most of his life before the academy. As for his childhood it was not bad but no good either it was ok. Nice family and he had a roof over his head and food in his stomach.

Jutsu:
Kenjutsu:
Spoiler:

Weapons:
(include in spoiler)

Stats: ((Primary, secondary and Tertiary))

Physical
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:

Mental
Intelligence:
Tactics:
Will power:

Chakra
Power:
Control:
Reserves: