Elemental Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Eternal Gods. Join us today and you can create your own Clan, Jutsu, Weapons, and of course your own Shinobi Legend! The possibilities are endless!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
+Psychosis+ (10)
Bijuu Power and YOU. I_vote_lcapBijuu Power and YOU. I_voting_barBijuu Power and YOU. I_vote_rcap 
Rasher (9)
Bijuu Power and YOU. I_vote_lcapBijuu Power and YOU. I_voting_barBijuu Power and YOU. I_vote_rcap 
Alex Ruler+ (8)
Doku (7)
octaandr (3)
Aidan Kenta (1)
Keitaro Uchiha (1)
angelofdeath (1)
janapats (1)
Latest topics
» Kansai Chiharu
Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm by octaandr

» Kansai Chiharu
Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm by octaandr

» X Desi Mobi Com
Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 am by janapats

» Kenjiro Nakamura wip
Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:53 am by Doku

» Nakamura
Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 am by Rasher

» Character Template
Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:12 pm by angelofdeath

» The Village Allies
Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm by Rasher

» Bijuu Power and YOU.
Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 pm by Doku

» Stat System
Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm by Rasher

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:50 am

Bijuu Power and YOU.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro Uchiha

Bijuu Power and YOU. Empty
PostSubject: Bijuu Power and YOU.   Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Alrighty then. Now i know what some of you are asking. How do we go up in tails of power? Well shut up and listen >>.

Now for a bijuu holder, They must contact their bijuu and convenience him or her to give the holder power and to not take them over. Now you have to trust the bijuu the first time but after that you must train so he or she cant take control of you again two mods or one admin needed to check.
Back to top Go down
Doku

Bijuu Power and YOU. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Power and YOU.   Bijuu Power and YOU. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 pm

The child had an unnatural exposer to high amounts of Bijuu chakra while their own chakra pathway system was forming, this results in a phenomenon whereby a human is born with bijuu chakra instead of normal chakra, though they cannot transform, use tailed beast skills or have a demon extracted from them like normal holders of Bijuu.

They do have the effect of having had the demons chakra "rub off on them", for example, a Bijuu child that has had the 4 tails as a "parent" would have access to lava chakra with out a kekkei genkai, theyre chakra reserves are nowhere near as massive as a real Bijuu but have increased segnificantly from normal ninja of their age. They enjoy an accelerated healing rate, though not as much as a real Bijuu and by no means regeneration, merely shortening the recovery time needed between battles.

Bijuu Kids can tap into demonic chakra increasing strength and speed along with their natural elemental power. Another advantage is their Kekkei Tota which is three basic elements a long with two advanced. This demonic chakra increases all stats by one (primary becomes super primary secondary becomes primary). There are disadvantages how ever when you lose Demonic Form your stats drop one level primary becomes secondary ect ect. Also upon exit you can't move for 3 post after your no longer influenced and lastly. Their chakra reserves are one rank above their normal rank. A genin has chuunin reserves.
Back to top Go down

Bijuu Power and YOU.
Page 1 of 1