Elemental Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Eternal Gods. Join us today and you can create your own Clan, Jutsu, Weapons, and of course your own Shinobi Legend! The possibilities are endless!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
+Psychosis+ (10)
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons I_vote_lcapProposed Cloud Specific Weapons I_voting_barProposed Cloud Specific Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Rasher (9)
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons I_vote_lcapProposed Cloud Specific Weapons I_voting_barProposed Cloud Specific Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Alex Ruler+ (8)
Doku (7)
octaandr (3)
Aidan Kenta (1)
Keitaro Uchiha (1)
angelofdeath (1)
janapats (1)
Latest topics
» Kansai Chiharu
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm by octaandr

» Kansai Chiharu
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm by octaandr

» X Desi Mobi Com
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 am by janapats

» Kenjiro Nakamura wip
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:53 am by Doku

» Nakamura
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 am by Rasher

» Character Template
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:12 pm by angelofdeath

» The Village Allies
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm by Rasher

» Bijuu Power and YOU.
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 pm by Doku

» Stat System
Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm by Rasher

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:50 am

Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rasher

Rasher

Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons   Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:51 am

Name: Super vibrating lightning release sword
Description: this specialized tanto appears as being quite bright in shade for a metal and is unique in many ways, unlike most tanto it is double sided and strait with no noticeable bloodline and is also devoid of any sort of guard of hilt, the pummel is a simple, rectangular brass cap.
Use: This tanto is similar to “chakra blades” made to aid in the use of chakra flow but specialized for lightning chakra use, the user is able to channel their lightning chakra into the blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques, able to cleave through even solid metal if the user is proficient enough with it, the blades will glow red yellow and white when being used but the blade itself is in no real danger of melting, these weapons are incredibly conductive and aid in all forms of lighting nin-kenjutsu
History: Specialized, highly powerful weapons that the cloud village owes its reputation for swordsmanship too.

Name: Lightning rod kunai
Description: At fist glance these kunai are only abnormal in their yellow handle wrappings and cubic back ends as posed to rings but in reality these are a complex pre-prepared weapon loaded with a very small seal and lighting chakra
Use: After these kunai hit something the back ends actually open discharge a few sparks of electricity, this is not to attack but rather to direct any stray currents of lightning to the kunai and by extension the target near by
History: Often times Lightning can not be redirected once called out by a lightning user, and some lightning techniques are particularly hard to aim at smaller targets, for this purpose the lightning rod kunai was made allowing lightning ninjutsu users a newfound level of flexibility in combat.

Name: Battery scrolls
Description: Midsized yellow scrolls with dark grey tips and black lightning bolts along the sides
Use: These scrolls are specially made fuuninjutsu (seals) that store up the users lightning chakra during training until full, then the user can open the scroll to call large amounts of lightning out for lightning ninjutsu even after they have depleted their chakra reserves entirely
(one scroll can contain one most of an a rank jutsu, two b rank, four c rank, six d rank or ten e rank jutsus worth but you must rp charging them for use which takes up that mutch chakra, limit four per character)
History: It is a well known fact that lightning jutsu uses the most chakra out of all the five elements, ninja in the cloud created battery scrolls to elevate that problem.

Name: Thundercloud smoke bombs
Description: Smaller light blue balls with yellow rings down the center and red dots on either side.
Use: Like an ordinary smoke bomb this tool explodes in to a dense fog like smokescreen obscuring visibility, however these particular smoke bombs have been formulated to generate a mineral rich mist which is highly conductive and receptive to electricity, as if a storm cloud had been called from the sky down to the battlefield making lightning jutsu much more effective.
History: Invented by cloud ninja who had become frustrated with electricity’s need for a conductor to pass through in order to create an effective tool and trap for opponents

Name: EMP grenade
Description: A black metal mine shaped device with a pull tab
Use: Using lightning chakra inside it generates an electromagnetic pulse that disables radio frequencies, as most ninja use communicators on missions this can be a problem for opponents and careless allies, the range is about fifty meters and the duration is about 5 posts, this will disable any other electronic equipment
History: the shinobi world was proud to invent the personal communicator, other ninja were proud to have found a way to destroy it.

Name: Stun tags
Description: Yellow tags with seals inscribed on
Use: placed on hostages, typically over their bindings, when the seal is broken a very powerful jolt of electricity is released, causing the victim to be paralyzed and stunned for three posts, this will also alert the one who placed the tag, remote detonation is not however possible so if the victim does nothing to break the seal on the tag no harm will come to them, however the user can simple break it themselves if they are near by. These can also be placed on doors and locked compartments to shock unsuspecting potential enemies and is useful both as a trap and means of detection in addition to detention.
History: invented when simply tying an enemy ninja up just wasn’t enough.

Name: Wire traps
Description: an advanced, smaller version of the wire shooter, a smaller spool of wire is placed on a device that threads the wire through two specially made ball bearings with indents for the wire itself, this device has a small, kunai like appendage at the other end and comes with several screws with metal rings on their heads
Use: this device is stabbed securely in to a surface and wire is pulled from it, this allows for the setting of trip wires, wire nets and wire traps with exceptional ease and very quickly, the device can shoot out wires or snap them back for ease of traps with simple chakra control
History: because sometimes its just easier to bring the victim to the conductor than the other way around.
Back to top Go down
http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com/

Proposed Cloud Specific Weapons
Page 1 of 1