Elemental Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Eternal Gods. Join us today and you can create your own Clan, Jutsu, Weapons, and of course your own Shinobi Legend! The possibilities are endless!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
+Psychosis+ (10)
The Young Kurokon Shikyo I_vote_lcapThe Young Kurokon Shikyo I_voting_barThe Young Kurokon Shikyo I_vote_rcap 
Rasher (9)
The Young Kurokon Shikyo I_vote_lcapThe Young Kurokon Shikyo I_voting_barThe Young Kurokon Shikyo I_vote_rcap 
Alex Ruler+ (8)
Doku (7)
octaandr (3)
Aidan Kenta (1)
Keitaro Uchiha (1)
angelofdeath (1)
janapats (1)
Latest topics
» Kansai Chiharu
The Young Kurokon Shikyo EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm by octaandr

» Kansai Chiharu
The Young Kurokon Shikyo EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm by octaandr

» X Desi Mobi Com
The Young Kurokon Shikyo EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 am by janapats

» Kenjiro Nakamura wip
The Young Kurokon Shikyo EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:53 am by Doku

» Nakamura
The Young Kurokon Shikyo EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 am by Rasher

» Character Template