Elemental Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Eternal Gods. Join us today and you can create your own Clan, Jutsu, Weapons, and of course your own Shinobi Legend! The possibilities are endless!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
+Psychosis+ (10)
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 I_vote_lcapThe Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 I_voting_barThe Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 I_vote_rcap 
Rasher (9)
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 I_vote_lcapThe Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 I_voting_barThe Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 I_vote_rcap 
Alex Ruler+ (8)
Doku (7)
octaandr (3)
Aidan Kenta (1)
Keitaro Uchiha (1)
angelofdeath (1)
janapats (1)
Latest topics
» Kansai Chiharu
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm by octaandr

» Kansai Chiharu
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm by octaandr

» X Desi Mobi Com
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 am by janapats

» Kenjiro Nakamura wip
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:53 am by Doku

» Nakamura
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 am by Rasher

» Character Template
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:12 pm by angelofdeath

» The Village Allies
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm by Rasher

» Bijuu Power and YOU.
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 pm by Doku

» Stat System
The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 pm by Rasher

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:50 am

The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Ruler+
Leaf Village Ninja
Alex Ruler+

The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 Empty
PostSubject: The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011   The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:51 pm

The
Rule of Elemental Gods

Disclaimer:
These rules are modified from the original rules of the site. All changes have
been made by Alex Ruler with input from Keitaro Uchiha. If there are any
problems, misunderstandings, or anything henceforth of these rules, please
contact Alex Ruler.

Respect
ALL members and staff.

a. Everyone
comes here to have a good time. They don’t wanna see arguing in the CBOX. If
you have a problem with another member, speak with them via Instant Messenging
or Private Messenging. Do not argue in the CBOX.

i.
1st-Offense: Warning

ii.
2nd-offense: 24-Hour Ban

iii.
3rd-offense: 42-Hour Ban

iv.
4th-offense: may result in
permanent IP banning. This action can jumped too at any time depending on
severity of the infraction of the rule. Moderators can suggest members for this
offense. Admins must consult the other admins.

No
God-Modding, Meta-Gaming,

a. This
is not tolerated at all. You are not a god, you do not auto-hit. You cannot
know everything that is happening in other places on the site. You are not Alpha
and Omega.

i.
1st-Offense: Warning

ii.
2nd-Offense: Immediate
Permanent Ban

No
Killing.

a. This
rule is kind of flimsy. There are guidelines to follow when killing another
member’s character, the guidelines are listed below.

i.
If you fighting against someone who is ranked lower than you, you must have their consent to kill their character. If you fighting someone equal rank to you, you may Attempt to kill them.

ii.
If a character knowingly enters a fight
against your character and they fight throughout the battle then you have the
choice to kill them at the end, if you win. This should be read by all players.
Restrictions apply to those ranked lower than you. Read the above guideline for more information

iii.
If during a fight an opponent has not
posted for a full week, then you may continue on to a killing blow.

iv.
If The person is being retarded during a
fight(example: pitting a Genin against S-Rank Shinobi and dodging all attacks),
you may proceed with the killing blow and alert the staff members.

1. Violations:

1st Offense: 72 hour ban
and you will be ranked down to Genin and lose all jutsu you learned except for
Genin level Jutsu.

2nd Offense: Relinquish
your current char to the member whose char you killed, or be IP Banned.

3rd Offense: Permanent
IP Ban

4. Respect your Roleplaying peers no
matter their skill level. If they can't post more then a paragraph do not
degrade them, aid them if they desire it, but do not ever insult a player.

i.
Do not, and I mean this, do not
ever let me catch anyone degrading another member because of their skill level.
This is place to have fun. I do not care if you are able to post a five
thousand word RP and they are only able to post a five hundred word RP, you
offer your help in giving them tips on how to broaden their ability, NEVER BRAG
ABOUT YOUR ABILITIES TO RP LONG POSTS.

Violation:

a.
1st Offense: 72 Hour Ban

b.
2nd Offense: Permanent
IP Ban

5. Do not post in Private RP's unless
specifically invited, And also do try to avoid spaming topics with OOC, thats what
the chat and OOC sections are for.

i.
Violations:

1st Offense: Warning

2nd Offense: Five Hour
Ban

3rd Offense: Permanent
IP Ban

6. Overall, Have Fun and enjoy
yourselves. Remember to advertise the site for more members and broaden the
possibilities of having even more adventures.

7. Only One Cannon Character Allowed
at any given time per person.

The
Character Creation Rules

Do
Not Join Any Custom Clan unless permission is given by the owner of that clan
or The Clan is marked as open.

a. Violation
will result in your application being denied.

You
may only have one created shinobi at any rank. Meaning: (One Genin, One
Chuunin, One Jonin, One Kage/Sage, One Rogue)
This is
prevents everyone from having S-Rank Shinobi. That is ridiculous.

Please
use the jutsu for your rank of shinobi. If you do not know the rank ask another
member, staff member or feel free to Google it.
This
will result in a denied application as well.

If
you create a Bijuu Child, you cannot use Kekkei Genkai(Sharingan, Bakyugan,
etc). This cause problems with people who are not Bijuu Children. So think
carefully before making your char.

Last edited by Alex Ruler+ on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011   The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Mkay...I only got beef with the killing rule. That is bull, if someone cannot properly defend their selves thats their fault, we should not need consent to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler+
Leaf Village Ninja
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011   The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:03 pm

I know how you power hungry types are. You'll talk the noobs into fighting you just so you can kill them. That ain't happening on my watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011   The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:47 pm

BS. I don't care what is on your watch, that rule is retarded. This isn't fairyland, this is the Shinobi World. You don't see Pein going around asking people if he can make them into paths, now do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011   The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:58 pm

SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP REE JUST SHUT UP OK SHUT UP!! IF IT ISINT A FIGHT WITH ALEX AND JEFF ITS SOME ONES COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHIN' SO JUST SHUT UP!
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler+
Leaf Village Ninja
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011   The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Thank You Keitaro-San
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011   The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:33 pm

I think you both need to really cut your shit! It's always everyone against me, and I don't give a fuck anymore, go on and bitch about how conceded I am because I think everything is about me, because I don't care anymore. It's always me, I try my best to get along with you douchebags, but every time, some bullshit is thrown in my face, just for expressing my opinion. If you really want to say something about me, take your fucking shots here, because I'm fed up with just about all of you. I was trying to deal with it for the site's sake, but I don't think that's gonna fucking happen, because every time I speak up, I get jumped on. Everyone should just have fun, but no, every little thing has tightened up and gotten strict, so I have two words: Fuck you! I don't give a shit anymore, as far as I'm concerned, I'm public enemy number one with you guys. All I was saying was that we should rethink that one rule, and you all take it as bitching. Everything I do someone has a problem with, whether it's something I create, or something I say, someone has to shove a stick up my ass. Kurokon seems to be the only person who doesn't have anything against me, since I have helped the site in many ways, such as actually creating the ad, and throwing it out into the world, doing my best to make something of this site, yet someone always has to call my bluff, or get in my way. Two words for all you guys, this goes for Alex, Keitaro, and Aidan: FUCK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler+
Leaf Village Ninja
Alex Ruler+

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011   The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:40 pm

and if your not down with that, Ree has two words FOR YA: SUCK IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011   The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rules Of Elemental Gods.:. Updated 1/6/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Gods :: Important :: The Rules-
Jump to: